- Crunchy, oven-baked treats are made with limited ingredients for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- Real duck is the first ingredient and single animal protein source.
- Crafted with simple, carefully selected ingredients like real protein first plus easily digestible peas and sweet potatoes.
- Zero corn, wheat, soy, by-products or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- All recipes are chicken-free and made with only alternative protein sources.
Reward your sidekick with a bag of American Journey Limited Ingredient Treats. Oven-baked with real duck as the first ingredient and sole animal protein source, these crunchy biscuits contain only carefully selected ingredients so they’re ideal for dogs with sensitive stomachs. They’re baked for a natural crunch, and made with deboned duck at the top and easily digestible veggies like peas and sweet potatoes, plus flaxseeds. That means more opportunities to treat your pup everywhere you go, from training to the trails—and there’s never any corn, wheat, soy, chicken, or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet|