- Roasted lamb is the first ingredient and single source of protein—giving your pal the rich meat flavor she adores!
- A natural, healthy and oven-baked recipe made without the use of gluten, grains, corn, soy or GMOs.
- Includes deliciously nutritious superfoods such as quinoa, cranberries, blueberries, chia seeds and kelp.
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals including vitamins A and C, calcium, iron, niacin and more.
- Made and packaged in Canada.
Your pup will be lickin’ her chops for a nutritious bite of Darford Zero/G Roasted Lamb Dog Treats! These delectable snacks feature roasted lamb as the number one ingredient and single source of protein—giving your best pal that meaty goodness she’s after! This natural and healthy recipe includes nothing but the good stuff, including superfoods like chia seeds, quinoa, blueberries and cranberries. They are rich in protein, fiber, essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and are oven-baked to lock in all that nutritious goodness––all without the use of gluten, grains, corn, soy or GMOs. These thoughtfully-crafted snacks are made and packaged in Canada and even feature a score mark down the middle for breaking in half—which means pups big and small will go out on a lamb for another tail-wagging taste!
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Low Glycemic, Non-GMO, Pea-Free|