- Roasted duck is the first ingredient and single source of protein—giving your pal the rich meat flavor he adores!
- A natural, healthy and oven-baked recipe made without the use of gluten, grains, corn, soy or GMOs.
- Includes deliciously nutritious superfoods such as quinoa, cranberries, blueberries, chia seeds and kelp.
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals including vitamins A and C, calcium, iron, niacin and more.
- Made and packaged in Canada.
Your pooch will sit pretty for the duck-adent flavor—and healthy nutrition—of Darford Zero/G Roasted Duck Dog Treats! These yummy morsels are equal parts delicious and nutritious and feature roasted duck as the single source of protein and number one ingredient. This healthy and natural recipe also includes good-for-you superfoods including quinoa, cranberries, blueberries and chia seeds. The result is a duck-forward bite that’s bursting with flavor and chock-full of the essentials your pal needs like protein, fiber, vitamins A and C, antioxidants and important minerals. They are oven-baked to lock in all that nutritious goodness and are made without the use of gluten, grains, corn, soy or GMOs. These thoughtfully-crafted snacks are made and packaged in Canada and even feature a score mark down the middle for breaking in half—which means pups big and small can enjoy these goodies by the duckload!
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Non-GMO, Pea-Free|
There are no reviews yet.