- With Goody Box, you get five top-rated goodies including KONG toys and treats, exclusive to Chewy.
- Bundle the KONG fun and save up to 35% with no subscriptions or commitments.
- Includes two KONG toys and three full-size treats picked just for your pup.
- Toys include a KONG Classic made of bouncy rubber, and a KONG Cozie Lion made of Kong Ultra-Tex fabric for hours of action-packed playtime—oh, and it’s exclusive to Chewy!
- Level up the good times with an included, pup-approved recipe and tips to upgrade playtime with KONG.
Now you can unbox the excitement of KONG with top-rated goodies handpicked for your pup in their very own KONG themed Goody Box. Available for small, medium or large size breeds, inside you’ll find two toys—a KONG Classic, a staple for playtime made of bouncy rubber; and a KONG Cozie Lion, a play-ready plushie you can only find at Chewy—a yummy recipe your pup will love, and top tips for getting the most out of your KONG goodies. Oh, and don’t forget about the three full-size treats! Stuff the KONG Classic toy with the KONG Ziggies treats to keep your pup busy with a healthy, savory, anytime snack!
Goody Box is loaded with top-rated toys, treats and other special surprises that are handpicked by pet lovers so you can be sure your pup will approve. Unlike a dog subscription box, there’s no signup or commitment, so you can get as many as you like (it makes a great gift for every KONG obsessed pet). And every Goody Box saves you up to 35%, so you’re really getting more wags for your buck. Name a better combo for your pup than Goody Box and KONG—we’ll wait.
|Dimensions||12 x 10 x 6 inches|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Feature||Training, Squeaky|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off. Not recommended for chew sessions.